Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ALEX

I had no idea what ALEX was before I did this blog but ALEX is the Alabama Learning Exchange. It is a very useful and helpful site for current and future teachers. Teachers can create lesson plans for a number of subjects (art,English,P.E.,Math,Science,etc.). ALEX has everything a teacher would need to conduct a lesson in a class. You can also select a course of study and bring up different topics for potential teachings.

I am very fortunate to have found this website. I am sure I will use it at some point down the road as I continue pursuing my teaching degree. Anybody who is considering going into education should check out ALEX. There is also a help desk available to you for any questions or concerns you may have. It is good to see that there is such helpful tools out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment