Sunday, January 25, 2009

Did you Know? Fischbowl Movie

I thought the movie was pretty interesting. I like reading facts like the ones presented in the movie. It gives you an idea about what's going on all over the World. I thought the fact about people having 10-14 jobs before their 38th birthday was astonishing but probably true. Due to the uncertainty of today's economy jobs are harder to come by and the demand of certain jobs have diminished. The stat about 70% of 4 year-olds having used a computer before is an attest to the way technology shapes everyone's World today. Technology has gotten better and better on a day-to-day basis and even now kids are using it.
Some people look at it like they own their phone or their computer but really their phone or computer owns them. I know I am guilty of it as well. The way the world is advancing, you had better keep up or you will left out in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment